Fibre400 / Fibre1000
400Mbps or 1000Mbps Guaranteed Fibre Internet
From $399/month +GST
Cybertel Fibre400 / Fibre1000
Fibre 400 and Fibre 1000 is a high-speed data service available in buildings that are connected to the TPG Fibre 400/1000 network. The service is symmetrical speeds, comes with business grade support and a 1:1 contention ratio.
Free installation is available on Fibre 400 and Fibre 1000 plans on a 36-month term.
Check the availability of this service at your premises via the form below. Please note Fibre 400 and Fibre 1000 are generally only available in CBD and large business hub locations.
With six different pricing options, choosing the right plan for you couldn’t be easier.
Split your bandwidth between four different products, or hog the lot in one go with unlimited data.
You can’t go wrong with 400Mbps or 1000Mbps of guaranteed throughput, backed by a 99.95% availability SLA
Fibre400 / Fibre1000 is available at over 1000 exchanges nation wide. Contact us to qualify your address today!
The future of fibre is here.
Fibre400 / Fibre1000 supports up to four services of the following configurations within the 400Mbps or 1000Mbps umbrella. Choose one of these, or use the entire 400Mbps or 1000Mbps for a single service (like Unlimited internet for your office).
Customer premises equipment.
Included Network Terminating Unit
When a Fibre400 or Fibre1000 service is delivered, a Network Terminating Unit (or NTU) is installed at the customer site. The NTU has four ports – each capable of supporting one service. A maximum of four services splitting the 400Mbps (Fibre400) or 1000Mbps (Fibre1000) bandwidth is supported, each requiring a minimum bandwidth of 50Mbps.
You will need to use a separate router to ensure the service is used with maximum efficiency. Recommended routers for use with Fibre400 and Fibre1000 are the Cisco ISR4431 and Huawei AR2220. Contact us for pricing or buy through your preferred supplier.
Things you should know...
1. All prices quoted are exclusive of GST.
2. Total minimum commitment over the minimum contract term is dependant on the plan you choose, full pricing can be viewed on the Critical Information Summary for the specific plan.
3. Early termination fee: if you choose to cancel your service or it is disconnected for any reason within the minimum contract term, you will be charged an Early Termination Fee comprised of your minimum monthly access fee/commitment, and any remaining applicable hardware repayments, multiplied by the months remaining in your contract.
4. You must provide 30 days’ notice to us to disconnect a service.
5. Fibre400 and Fibre1000 speeds are theoretical maximum speeds based on TPG tests. Actual speeds may be less due to a number of factors including network configuration, customer premises interference, traffic, Fibre overheads, hardware and software.
6. Unlimited usage will not attract any excess fees.
7. Static IP address provided.
8. Network Uptime guarantee of 99.95%. Network downtime does not include faults in the underlying service from the exchange to the customer premises or any faults in the customer’s own network.
9. Acceptable Usage Policy Applies.
10. Fibre400 and Fibre1000 services are only available for direct connection to customer premises. You may not use these services for connecting points of presence or network access points, or for interconnecting with other carriers/carriage service providers. Fibre400 and Fibre1000 are not available in data centres. If Telair believes that this is breached, Telair may suspend or terminate upon first giving 5 business days prior notice.
11. Supported connection types: Included: Unlimited Internet – IP-Line with flat-rate data plan & Static IP – Optional: IP/MPLS VPN – IP-VPN (Single CoS or Multi(6) CoS) – Ethernet VPN – e-LAN (Single CoS or Multi(6) CoS) – Ethernet Line – Business e-Line (Intrastate b-end).
12. Services are provisioned at the ordered bandwidth and cannot burst.
13. Availability is limited to TPG lit buildings (excluding data centres) and connection is subject to Service Qualification before any orders can take place.
14. Service has a maximum of speed of 400Mbps (Fibre400) and 1000Mbps (Fibre1000). You can choose to allocate this to a single service, or split the bandwidth between up to four discrete services. This allocation is flexible and may be changed by emailing [email protected] Any bandwidth allocation changes will take up to 30 days to apply.
15. Target delivery time frame is 30 Business days. 16. A Fibre400 service cannot be upgraded to a Fibre1000 service and vice versa as they are considered separate products. A full Early Termination Fee would apply should this type of service change be required.
Even if you initially choose a single 400Mbps or 1000Mbps Unlimited internet service, you can change that at any time in the future and split the difference between up to four services (POA).
Secure business grade connectivity between two sites.
IP VPN / e-LAN
A comprehensive private networking solution for multi-site customers featuring 6 classes of service, and extensive management options.
Enterprise grade internet access with unlimited usage.
From 2 to 100 sessions of feature-rich IP PBX connectivity with included value, or usage-based call plans.
Virtual Data Centre
Privately connect to your Cybertel Virtual Data Centre or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
1. Enter your Business details
Enter your details so we can check if super-fast internet is available at your office. Suitable for ABN holders only.
2. Get your results
During this step, we’ll look at all of your available options to get you the best internet connection possible.
- If we haven’t yet commenced logical build = $0
- If we’ve completed logical build but haven’t yet commenced physical build = $880
- If we’ve commenced but haven’t yet completed physical build = $8,800
- Relocations within the same building are POA.
- Relocations to a new building on the same access network (i.e TPG MetroE or PIPE MetroEthernet) are POA.
- Relocations to a new building on a different access network are not supported, full ETF applies.
- The Service is intended solely for use as a connection between the Customer Site and our network. Customers must not use the Fibre400 or Fibre1000 Service for connecting points of presence or network access points or for interconnecting with other carriers/carriage service providers. If Cybertel believes that this is breached, we may suspend or terminate upon first giving 5 Business Days prior notice.
- Target Service Delivery timeframe: 30 Business days
- The service is available for single end-customer use only. It may not be used for the aggregation of multiple end-customers.
- Fibre400 and Fibre1000 are not available in Data Centres.
- Product limitations: e-Line only available as an Intrastate b-end. IP-Line only available with an Unlimited data plan.
- A Fibre400 service cannot be upgraded to a Fibre1000 service and vice versa as they are considered separate products. A full Early Termination Fee would apply should this type of service change be required.
Get in touch.