How Can We Help?
NBN Slow or Dropping
In order to effectively troubleshoot a slow NBN connection, the NBNco Service Assurance team requires 3 Speed Tests 10 minutes apart.
1. Run an initial Speed Test. Click here to go to Cybertel Speedtest, run the speed test and click on the COPY LINK button and paste the link into the support ticket or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Power down the modem by turning it off via the button on the back of the modem, next to where the power cable plugs in.
3. Wait 10 seconds and turn it back on.
4. Wait for the modem to fully resync with the NBN service, this can take up to 15 minutes, depending on the type of NBN service you have.
5. Wait for the Internet light to go green, usually the third or fourth light from the left on the front of the modem, usually a globe with an orbit icon.
6. Once the light is green, run 2 more speed tests, 10 minutes apart and share the results with us via email.